Subject: [ogsa-naming-wg] Call in number for tomorrow morning
From: "Andrew Grimshaw" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:45:34 -0400

All the dial in information is 1-877-422-0033 Passcode: 348140.

I've never used this number - so watch for email in the first few minutes if
you cannot get in and I need to send out instructions. 

Recall the agenda is:

Proposed Agenda:

Max time             Subject

5 minutes            Agenda bashing

30 minutes          Discuss draft requirements document including vis a vis
existing draft WS-Name document

30 minutes          Discuss approval of DRAFT WS-Names document to send to
GFSG for GFSG approval. Note                                  we will
prepare a version that does not include the language that overlaps 5.3.

25 minutes          Attempt to come to closure on working group consensus
regarding WS-Directory, RNS, or 

                             failing that, at least what the issues are.

 

Andrew Grimshaw

Professor of Computer Science

University of Virginia

434-982-2204

[email-masked]