Subject: [saga-rg] Re: Strawman API Draft, V.01
From: Andre Merzky <[email-masked]>
To: Simple API for Grid Applications WG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 21:16:06 +0200

Dear SAGA Group, 

we are even more proud to also announce the first draft of
the SAGA Strawman API!  You find it prominently on our wiki:

  http://wiki.cct.lsu.edu/saga/

There is a link to a TXT version, a PDF version, and to the
GridForge document page.  The strawman itself lives in the
SAGA CVS - how to get to the CVS is also documented on the
WIKI main page.

Comments to the API are welcome on this mailing list, we are
sure there are many open points to discuss.  Don't hesitate
to raise fundamental criticism or to do nitpicking - all is
welcome.

Many thanks to the design team, which created the API in a
couple of, well, longish AG sessions, and thanks to all who 
worked on the document (Shantenu! :-) !

Best wishes, 

  Andre.

-- 
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+
| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: [email-masked]       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+