Subject: [saga-rg] Use Case Docuement Draft, V.01
From: Andre Merzky <[email-masked]>
To: Simple API for Grid Applications WG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 21:08:56 +0200

Dear SAGA Group, 

we are proud to announce the first draft of the SAGA Use
Case document!  You find it prominently on our wiki:

  http://wiki.cct.lsu.edu/saga/

There is a link to a TXT version, a PDF version, and to the
GridForge document page.  The document itself lives in the
SAGA CVS - how to get to the CVS is also documented on the
WIKI main page.

Comments to the document are wolcome on this mailing list,
on the WIKI, and on the GridForge page!

Many thanks to all who contributed use cases, and to all who
worked on the document!

Best wishes, 

  Andre.

-- 
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+
| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: [email-masked]       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+