Subject: OGSA Representation to the Israel Grid Alliance
From: "Steve Crumb" <[email-masked]>
To: "Hiro Kishimoto" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 23:41:57 +0900

Hiro,

At the GFSG meeting yesterday, we discussed a need to send a representative 
from the OGSA team to hold a one day workshop on the technical aspects of 
OGSA at a meeting being developed by the Israeli Association of Grid 
Technologies (IGT).  I have been attempting to get someone to represent GGF 
at this workshop and unfortunately, have not been able to land on 
anyone.  I wonder if you could bring this up at the next OGSA telecon?

Ideally, we would want someone with the ability to talk to OGSA at a 
technical level, perhaps using the deck that Andrew used in London.  I 
could also provide a few slides that give an overview of GGF for that audience.

Andrew and Dave both declined due to schedule and travel restrictions, but 
suggested Dave Berry might be a good choice.  The time frame is flexible, 
but the preferred date is sometime in September.  Avner, IGT's Director is 
attached if you have further questions.

Many thanks,

Steve Crumb
Executive Director, Global Grid Forum
+1 630-252-8610 (Office)
+1 630-915-3324 (Cell)
[email-masked]