Subject: [ogsa-wg] Final call for OGSA EMS Scenarios 1.0
From: Andreas Savva <[email-masked]>
To: Mailing List for OGSA-WG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 21:24:52 +0900
List-Id: Mailing List for OGSA-WG <ogsa-wg.ogf.org>

This is the final call for EMS Scenarios 1.0.

If there are any objections to submitting this document to the OGF
Editor for public comment please email me or list; or come to one of the
calls before next Friday, January 26.

Please see the attached pdf for the final draft (draft 14). This pdf
file is not change-tracked. The changed tracked version (MS Word format)
is on gridforge.

Change-tracked MS Word file:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc12749?nav=1

Issues tracker:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/tracker/do/listArtifacts/projects.ogsa-wg/tracker.ems_scenarios_1_0

-- 
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd
--
  ogsa-wg mailing list
  [email-masked]
  http://www.ogf.org/mailman/listinfo/ogsa-wg