Subject: [members] Public Review of WS-Trust v1.4, WS-SecureConversation v1.4, and WS-SecurityPolicy v1.3
From: "Mary McRae" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:46:20 -0400

To OASIS members, Public Announce Lists:

The OASIS Web Services Secure Exchange (WS-SX) TC has recently approved the
following specifications as Committee Drafts and approved the package for public
review:

WS-Trust Version 1.4
WS-SecureConversation Version 1.4
WS-SecurityPolicy Version 1.3

The public review starts today, 24 July 2008, and ends 23 September 2008. This
is an open invitation to comment. We strongly encourage feedback from potential
users, developers and others, whether OASIS members or not, for the sake of
improving the interoperability and quality of OASIS work. Please feel free to
distribute this announcement within your organization and to other appropriate
mail lists.

More non-normative information about the specification and the technical
committee may be found at the public home page of the TC at 
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ws-sx. Comments may
be submitted to the TC by any person through the use of the OASIS TC Comment
Facility which can be located via the button marked "Send A Comment" at the top
of that page, or directly at 
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=ws-sx.

Submitted comments (for this work as well as other works of that TC) are
publicly archived and can be viewed at: 
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx-comment/. All comments submitted to
OASIS are subject to the OASIS Feedback License, which ensures that the feedback
you provide carries the same obligations at least as the obligations of the TC
members.

The specification documents and related files are available here:

WS-Trust Version 1.4
Editable Source (Authoritative):
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/v1.4/cd/ws-trust-1.4-spec-cd-01.doc
PDF:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/v1.4/cd/ws-trust-1.4-spec-cd-01.pdf
HTML:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/v1.4/cd/ws-trust-1.4-spec-cd-01.html
Schema:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/v1.4/cd/ws-trust.xsd

WS-SecureConversation Version 1.4
Editable Source (Authoritative):
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-secureconversation/v1.4/cd/ws-secureconversa
tion-1.4-cd-01.doc
PDF:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-secureconversation/v1.4/cd/ws-secureconversa
tion-1.4-cd-01.pdf
HTML:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-secureconversation/v1.4/cd/ws-secureconversa
tion-1.4-cd-01.html
Schema:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-secureconversation/200512/ws-secureconversat
ion-1.3.xsd

WS-SecurityPolicy Version 1.3
Editable Source (Authoritative):
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/v1.3/cd/ws-securitypolicy-1.3
-spec-cd-01.doc
PDF:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/v1.3/cd/ws-securitypolicy-1.3
-spec-cd-01.pdf
HTML:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/v1.3/cd/ws-securitypolicy-1.3
-spec-cd-01.html
Schema:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/v1.3/cd/ws-securitypolicy.xsd

OASIS and the Web Services Secure Exchange (WS-SX) TC welcome your comments.

---------------------------------------------------
Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: [email-masked]  
web: www.oasis-open.org 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This email list is used solely by OASIS for official consortium communications.

Opt-out requests may be sent to [email-masked], however, all members are strongly encouraged to maintain a subscription to this list.