Subject: [wg-all] Gridforge downtime & update this weekend
From: Joel Replogle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 15:22:59 -0400

This weekend we will be performing the long-awaited update to GGF's  
Gridforge software, bringing it to version 4.3 of the Sourceforge  
package on which Gridforge is based.

The new version has improved usability and capabilities, including a  
new interface and integrated wiki support.

The migration will begin Saturday morning (US Central time), and run  
through Sunday.  While forge.gridforum.org may be available during  
some of this time, please be aware that changes made to the old  
version after Saturday at 9:00am CDT may not be reflected in the new  
version.  So please consider access you may have at this time to be  
read-only.

More information on the gridforge update can be found here:
http://testforge.ggf.org/sf/go/wiki1148

Thanks,

Joel

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
-----------
Joel Replogle - Manager of Standards, Global Grid Forum
[email-masked]                  http://www.ggf.org