Subject: Call For Workshop Papers IoTSMS 2023, San Antonio, Texas , USA. October 23-25, 2023
From: Gizem Varkonyi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 01:26:30 +0300

[Apologies if you got multiple copies of this invitation]

The 10th International Conference on Internet of Things: Systems,
Management and Security (IOTSMS 2023)
San Antonio, Texas , USA. October 23-25, 2023

https://emergingtechnet.org/IOTSMS2023/workshops.php

(Technically Co-sponsored by IEEE and IEEE Systems Council)

*IoTSMS 2023 Workshops:*

The 9th International Workshop on Mobile Cloud Computing systems,
Management, and Security (MCSMS 2023)
http://emergingtechnet.org/IOTSMS2023/Workshops/MCSMS2023/

The International Workshop on Intelligent Transportation Systems and
Vehicles Technologies (ITSVT 2023).
http://emergingtechnet.org/IOTSMS2023/Workshops/ITSVT2023/index.php

The 6th International Symposium on Future Cyber Security Technologies (FCST
2023)
http://emergingtechnet.org/IOTSMS2023/Workshops/FCST2023/

TheInternational Workshop on Cybersecurity for IoT Environments (CIoTE
2023)
http://emergingtechnet.org/IOTSMS2023/Workshops/CIoTE2023/

The International Symposium on Health and Medical informatics, Management
and Security (HMiMS 2023)
http://emergingtechnet.org/IOTSMS2023/Workshops/HMiMS2023/index.php

*Submission Guidelines:*

Papers selected for presentation will appear in the IoTSMS Proceedings and
will be submitted to IEEE for inclusion. Papers can be up to 8 pages in
IEEE format, 10pt font using the IEEE 8.5" x 11" two-column format, single
space, A4 format. All papers should be in PDF format, and submitted
electronically at Paper Submission Link. A full paper must not exceed the
stated length (including all figures, tables and references). The
proceedings will be submitted for indexing to EI (Compendex), Scopus and
other indexing services like DBLP.

Submitted papers must present original unpublished research that is not
currently under review for any other conference or journal. Papers not
following these guidelines may be rejected without review. Also,
submissions received after the due date, exceeding length limit, or not
appropriately structured may also not be considered. Authors may contact
the Program Chair for further information or clarification.

*Important Dates:*

Submission Date: 20 September 2023 (Final and Firm)
Notification to Authors: 1 October 2023
Camera Ready and Registration:  10 October 2023

Please send any inquiry to the IoTSMS Team at: [email-masked]