Subject: [jsdl-wg] JSDL 1.0 (draft 21) submitted to GGF Editor
From: Andreas Savva <[email-masked]>
To: JSDL WG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:56:05 +0900

As agreed at yesterday's call I have submitted JSDL 1.0 (draft 21) to
the GGF Editor today.

GGF typically takes a few weeks before releasing drafts for formal
public comment. With GGF14 in less than 2 weeks time it is likely that
the formal comments period will start sometime in July. We will send an
email to the list when the process starts.

But you do not need to wait if you have comments. Please email the list
or join one of the JSDL 1.0 review sessions scheduled for GGF14.

About draft 21:
The changes from draft 20 are editorial. The only exception is the
jsdl-posix namespace change to 2005/06; no other change in the schema
though.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/draft-ggf-jsdl-spec/en/21
-- 
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd