Subject: [jsdl-wg] JSDL 1.0 in 60-day public comment period
From: Andreas Savva <[email-masked]>
To: JSDL WG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:51:30 +0900

All,

This is to let you know that JSDL 1.0 has formally entered its 60-day
public comment period *today*. We'd appreciate it if you could review
the document and give us comments. (If you read it and are happy with
it, it's also ok to just say "I've read the document and I like it.")

>From now on instead of the jsdl mailing list, please post your comments
on JSDL 1.0 to the gridforge forum set up for this purpose:
  https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=552

This is a very simple web form and should be trivial to use. If you
don't have a gridforge id (and don't want to create one) you can post
anonymously. (But please put your name/email in the body of your
submission.)

This public comment forum does not allow file uploads. If you have put
together your comments in a document already please contact me or one of
the co-authors.

JSDL 1.0:
http://www.ggf.org/Public_Comment_Docs/Documents/July-2005/draft-ggf-jsdl-spec-021.pdf

-- 
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd