Subject: [members] public review of WS-Notification specifications
From: James Bryce Clark <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:33:21 -0700

To:  OASIS members, public announce lists

The OASIS Web Services Notification TC has approved the following 
specification documents and related documents as Committee Drafts and 
approved the package for public review:

WS-BaseNotification, public review draft dated 7 July 2005
WS-BrokeredNotification, public review draft dated 7 July 2005

The public review starts today, 13 July 2005, and ends 12 September 2005.

Public review from potential users, developers and stakeholders is an 
important part of the OASIS process to assure interoperability and 
quality.  Comments are solicited from all interested parties, and this 
notice may be freely copied to other appropriate channels.  Comments may be 
submitted to the TC by any person, via a web form found on the TC's web 
page, at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsn, by using the button 
labelled "Send A Comment" at the top of the page.

All submitted comments (for this work as well as other works of that TC) 
are publicly archived and can be viewed at 
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsn-comment/.

The files are available here: Zip file with entire package:
     http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13490/wsn-pr-01.zip

Includes:

WS-BaseNotification specification:
     wsn-ws-base_notification-1.3-spec-pr-01.pdf (PDF)
     wsn-ws-base_notification-1.3-spec-pr-01.htm (HTML)
     wsn-ws-base_notification-1.3-spec-pr-01.doc (MSWord)

     b-1.xsd (Schema)
     bw-1.wsdl (WSDL)

WS-BrokeredNotification specification:
     wsn-ws-brokered_notification-1.3-spec-pr-01.pdf (PDF)
     wsn-ws-brokered_notification-1.3-spec-pr-01.zip (HTML)
     wsn-ws-brokered_notification-1.3-spec-pr-01.doc (MSWord)

     br-1.xsd (Schema)
     brw-1.wsdl (WSDL)

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   [email-masked] 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
This email list is used solely by OASIS for official consortium communications. Opt-out requests may be sent to [email-masked], however, all members are strongly encouraged to maintain a subscription to this list.