Subject: [ogsa-wg] Stroage Schema Definition
From: Laurence Field <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:56:45 +0200
List-Id: Mailing List for OGSA-WG <ogsa-wg.ogf.org>

Dear All,

The Glue Schema working group would like to start work on the Storage 
Schema. Initially the focus will be collecting the use cases. After the 
the use cases have been collected, version 1.3 of the schema can be 
evaluated against these use cases and the work to define version 2.0 can 
start. We are sending this message to invite anyone interested in 
contributing to this effort to get in touch with the group. If you are 
interested in participating or know of anyone we should contact, please 
send an email to the Glue Schema mailing list ([email-masked]).

Thanks

Laurence
--
  ogsa-wg mailing list
  [email-masked]
  http://www.ogf.org/mailman/listinfo/ogsa-wg