Subject: [ogsa-wg] Materials for tomorrows call
From: "Andrew Grimshaw" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:52:24 -0500
List-Id: Mailing List for OGSA-WG <ogsa-wg.ogf.org>

All,

Steve McGough and I were asked to prepare a discussion around workflow for
the telecom tomorrow. Attached is a short slide deck and some XML examples -
to be explained during the call.

I have another meeting in which I am presenting that runs from 7-9 am
eastern, so will miss the opening of the OGSA call. If for some reason I am
late, Mark can present.

A

Andrew Grimshaw

Professor of Computer Science

University of Virginia

434-982-2204

[email-masked]

--
  ogsa-wg mailing list
  [email-masked]
  http://www.ogf.org/mailman/listinfo/ogsa-wg