Subject: Modeling Guidelines document in public review -- please comment
From: "Fred Maciel" <[email-masked]>
To: "Savva Andreas" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 18:15:43 -0700

Andreas, Darren, Stephen

     As you know, my "Guidelines for Information Modeling for OGSA(TM)
Entities" document is currently in public comment. This document
explains the process to create information models for OGSA in
collaboration with the DMTF. It is the fruit of more than two years of
work by many people to educate the OGF on the DMTF technologies, and to
find ways for the two organizations to collaborate.
     Could you please review this document and post a comment on
GridForge? The deadline is on the 10th (yes, next Monday -- sorry for
the late request).
     The page with documents in public comment is:

http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/?public_comment

The page for this document is below.

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/discussion/do/listTopics/projects.ggf-edi
tor/discussion.info_guidelines_for_ogsa_info_mo

     Finally, please feel free to forward this e-mail to the JSDL-WG.

Many thanks in advance,

Fred Maciel
Hitachi America R&D
www.hitachi.com/truestories