Subject: [jsdl-wg] Teleconference next week (16 August)
From: Andreas Savva <[email-masked]>
To: JSDL WG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 19:20:29 +0900

All,

After consulting with the chairs we've decided to have a call
**next week, Wednesday (Aug 16)** at the usual time; see bottom of email
for complete details.

I'd propose the following agenda since there are a number of
developments at the last OGSA F2F that we should review as a group. Also
GGF18 is getting close.

1. Review of jsdl-related discussions from the July OGSA F2F
 - Information model
   Ref: http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13664?nav=1
        http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13669?nav=1
        http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13671?nav=1
        http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13675?nav=1
 - HPC-P
   Ref: http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13665?nav=1
        http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13670?nav=1

   If you have the time please look through the referenced
   material before the call.

2. GGF18 planning
 - Which work to present and who will do it.
 - Our tentative agenda is
	http://www.ggf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=424

Detailed discussion on extensions can continue on the list in the
meantime and we can review the status of each extension as part of
agenda item 2.

Date: ** 16 August 2006 **
Time:  3pm BST / 10am EDT / 7 am PDT / 11pm JST
Duration: 1 hour

Dial-in numbers (toll):

 US:    +1  718 3541071  (New York) or
        +1  408 9616509  (San Jose)
 UK:    +44 207 3655269  (London)
 Japan: +81 3 3570 8225  (Tokyo)
 Complete dial-in information: http://tinyurl.com/eg48j

Participant PIN:  4371991

-- 
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd