Subject: [jsdl-wg] SPMDApplication draft 6 and request for parallel application names
From: Andreas Savva <[email-masked]>
To: Mailing List for JSDL-WG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:10:22 +0900
List-Id: Mailing List for JSDL-WG <jsdl-wg.ogf.org>

Hi,

I've uploaded draft 6 of the SPMDApplication extension and I am
attaching a clean (not change-tracked) pdf file.

This is probably a good draft to look at if you are interested in this
extension. If you do, please check Table 4-1 (p3) which defines URIs for
a number of parallel environments. Send me an email if you want to add
any other environments to this table. The bar is quite low. We need a
url to a website describing the environment and for at least a few of us
to recognize it when we see it.

SPDMApplication (MS Word, change tracked)
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13788?nav=1

SPMDApplication schema
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13970?nav=1

-- 
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd
--
  jsdl-wg mailing list
  [email-masked]
  http://www.ogf.org/mailman/listinfo/jsdl-wg