Subject: [drmaa-wg] DRMAA-WG Oct 18,2005 call minutes
From: "Roger Brobst" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:22:07 -0800

Attendees:
    Peter Troeger
    Roger Brobst
    Hrabri Rajic
    Andreas Haas
    Dan Templeton

Meeting Agenda:

> A. Meeting secretary for this meeting?

    Roger

> B. Acceptance of the Sept 20, 2005 meeting minutes

    Accepted without change request

> C. Admin

    - Andreas's work is on target for end of October
    - Peter continues to make progress with Condor and Test Suite
    - Perhaps establish a Wiki at drmaa.org (Hrabri to investigate)

> F. Open/general issues discussion

    - Rough consensus that known attribute conflicts should be
      more explicit in doc.
    - Rough consensus that "suspend" is appropriately defined
      in terms of Job States, and the underlying behaviour should
      is largely implementation defined (e.g., checkpointing).
    - Rough consensus that when
       drmaa_control(DRMAA_JOB_IDS_SESSION_ALL)
      is applied to an empty session it should succeed.
      Tracker item added to clarify this in spec