Subject: [wg-all] New GGF document draft for chairs/editors/authors
From: "Gregory Newby" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:00:30 -0500

This information is mostly of interest to group chairs, but there
are others in the GGF community involved with writing documents who
might also want to use this template.

There is a new GGF document template available for use by
authors/editors for the document series.  This template has some
wording changes we have adopted (such as calling documents
"documents" rather than "memos"), some recommendations on the use of
the required "security considerations" section, and sample
references.

It also includes the new copyright and intellectual property
statements as published in GFD-CP.063 (this document will be online
shortly).  Authors should be careful to use these new statements,
rather than the old ones.

Find the document in the Editor group area on
http://forge.gridforum.org under the "Author Guidelines and
Templates" documents.

  https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ggf-editor

Here is a direct, but longer, link:

https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=90&category_id
=833

Enjoy!
  -- Greg Newby (GGF Editor)