Subject: [drmaa-wg] Minutes for DRMAA WG con-call 11/15/2005
From: "Andreas Haas" <[email-masked]>
To: "DRMAA Working Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:59:48 -0800

Attendees: Roger, Peter, Daniel, Hrabri and Andreas

Last meeting minutes accepted - no corrections.

* Roger reviewed GFD.022. Talked about typographical issues with
  formulation about drmaa_run_job() returning exactly the same
  job id that is used by DRM. Might consider to improve that
  formulation.

* Any spelling/cosmetical issue with the language independent spec
  be sent to Hrabri

* Peter: Condor DRMAA implementation (submits to "vanilla universe")
  expected to become available with regular Condor distribution 6.7.14

* Peter and Andreas: Talked about role of "DRMAA C compliance test
  application" section of in
     http://www.drmaa.org/wiki/index.php/DrmaaExperienceReports
  we agreed that will give a high level overview outlining testing
  philosophy etc. That content will be valid for both documents
  and thus in combination with testsuite source package kept separately
  under
     http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/condor-ext/condor_src/drmaa/test/
  will effectively be a general description how to test any DRMAA
  implementation in future

* Talked about Athens GGF, Feb 13-16 2006: Depends on whether a
  Condor release will be out at that time b/c only with such a
  release it will be possible to have two GFD.E documents in Athens.
  Very time critical. We might manage to have drafts available for
  Athens

* Should we announce availability of drmaa.org/wiki? Yes, we need a
  link form drmaa.org and from gridforge.org site to the wiki (Hrabri)
  and send an announcement to DRMAA mailing list (Peter)