Subject: 2021 from Brazil...
From: Cecilia Tanaka <[email-masked]>
To: CypherPunks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 00:43:32 -0300
List-Id: The Cypherpunks Mailing List <cypherpunks.lists.cpunks.org>

I do love you, Cypherpunks List.  Sincerely, Tenderly, Like a girl trying
learning about a whole new world and several different perspectives...  I
disagree of some of them, but is fascinating to have so many different
people are searching for a better world, without censorship and unfair
governments too.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so special, even in your
more decadent state!!!  You and the Cypherpunks will be great again!!!  <3

Without you all, a lot of us would be already (suici)died because of the
way the society judge our dreams, our fears, our "paranoia" with
governments and institutions...  Well, this list is very therapeutic,
hahaha!!!   ;D

And in several moments, Cypherpunks List, you are my only source of sexual
fun, because really do _fuck_ my patience and my mind, hahahaha!!!  ;D

(The government also fucks me but it's always a brutal rape, with lots of
pain and without condom or consent!)

Love each one of you in my own way.  Wish you all many tender kisses, warm
hugs, and hot chocolate with marshmallows.  I ate my last Japanese
marshmallow right now and, well, it was gorgeous to feel its taste...  Mush
less sweet than Brazilian and North-American candies, soft like a hug...  :)

I do love you all more than you think.  That's the reason I am (still) not
a spammer serial killer, hahahaha!!!  ;D

Wish you all sincere happiness, physical, emocional and psychological
health, serenity, inner peace, self-love, patience, good sleep, and more
love to each other, even when the other sucks...  ;)

Take care and be well, please.  Courage, Strength, Music and Fun.

Ceci. <3

----------
Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
----------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison