Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 06:12:03 -0800 (PST)

** Address not found **

Your message wasn't delivered to [email-masked] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

The response from the remote server was:
550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.

Subject: NGO Database Status
From: Karl <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 09:12:01 -0500

Hi UNODC,

I noticed the database at
https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/ngos/NGO-Database.html is down.  This
page is referenced as a way to find resources to help people in
trouble.

Do you have any other resources for helping people in trouble?  Are
there any plans to repair the database page?

Is there any avenue where people could provide resources of any kind
to aid the situation?

I e-mailed [email-masked] but didn't receive a reply.

Thank you so much, and may your day bring you ease and wellness.