Subject: WSDM-related sessions in GGF14
From: "Fred Maciel" <[email-masked]>
To: "Milojicic, Dejan S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:24:53 -0700

Dear Dejan,

     Here are the WSDM-related sessions in GGF14 on the 29th (Wednesday).
Could you please forward it to the CDDLM mailing list?

(1) 9 AM - 10:30 AM, Wellington 2 room: WSDM Deep Dive 
(booked as "OGSA-WG session #8")
Detailed explanation of the WSDM specs to the GGF, with discussion.

(10:30 AM - 11 AM: coffee break)

(2) 11 AM - 12:30 PM, Consulate 1&2 rooms: WSDM-OGSA-CDDLM joint session 
(booked as "OGSA-WG session #9")
That's the joint meeting among the CDDLM-WG, the WSDM TC and the OGSA-WG.
The agenda is not fixed yet, so here goes a proposal:
- Outline of the status on all three WGs (including an explanation of what
"OGSA base profile" means).
- Explanation and review of how the CDDLM-WG applied WSDM to their specs
- A discussion on how we need to work to apply WSDM to the OGSA specs (given
that work on "concrete" OGSA specs has started, now is the right timing).

If we have more to discuss with the CDDLM-WG specifically, we might use part
of your 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM session.

(12:30 PM - 2 PM: All-GGF Town Hall lunch meeting)

(3) 2 PM - 3:30 PM, Governor's Suite: Multi-vendor WSDM demo

Given that there is a CDDLM-WG session and an OGSA-WG-related session in
parallel with the demo (it was impossible to avoid clashes) I'm thinking
about us giving a mini-demo right before 2 PM to the OGSA-WG and CDDLM-WG
participants.

See you there,

Fred Maciel
Hitachi America R&D