Subject: [ogsa-wg] EMS related materials
From: Hiro Kishimoto <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 09:57:56 +0900

Hi all,

Thank you very much for joining EMS discussion today.

The following is pointers to the materials we've mentioned
during the call. Please have a look and post your comments and
questions to the ogsa-wg list. We will have another EMS call
on next Wednesday (Sept. 14).

(1) Jim Pruyne's presentation "WS-Agreement Overview for OGSA"
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/WS-AgreementForOGSAIntro/en/1

(2) CDDLM foundation document (see section 4 "use cases")
http://www.gridforum.org/documents/GFD.50.pdf

(3) three EMS sequence diagrams drawn at August F2F
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/OGSA-2005-08-RM-scenario-1/
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/OGSA-2005-08-RM-scenario-2/
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/OGSA-2005-08-RM-scenario-3/

(4) Basic EM profile proposal at GGF13
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/GGF13_basic_EM_profile/en/2
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/ggf13-minutes-session-4/en/1

Thanks,
-- 
Hiro Kishimoto