Subject: [cddlm] In preparation for the CDDLM/ACS joint session at GGF14
From: Keisuke Fukui <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:09:04 +0900

Folks in the cddlm-wg,

As you know we will have a joint session at GGF14 between CDDLM and ACS.
This is in preparation for the session from acs-wg.
After the GGF13 inside the acs-wg, we studied and discussed about the
possible interactions between CDDLM and ACS, especially in terms of
"File upload" section and AddFile() in the deployment API document.
Sequence diagrams in the attachment describe our interpretation about
how CDDLM works, and our proposal for the possible interactions in the case
that the ACS co-exists in the system. We believe our proposal goes along
with what the current set of CDDLM specifications define and doesn't require
change in the original definitions.

We are looking forward to discuss about this at the joint session
for CDDLM/ACS at GGF14. It is very much appreciated if we get responses
before the joint session at GGF14 in case that important overlook in our
understanding is found. Please feel free to make comments or questions.

FYI,
At GGF14 joint session, we'd like to start our discussion with this
diagram and if we don't find critical issues, we may go down to the
detail of the interface and/or advanced interaction. We'd also like
to hear requirements on ACS in terms of the event notification and
asynchronous invocation of the interfaces, if the time permitting.

Thanks in advance for you efforts on this!

Best Regards,
Keisuke Fukui
ACS-WG